The Whale Boat
Whale Watch in a small group setting on our NEW 2022 Thresher 25 ft CC.
It’s the perfect boat for someone looking for an affordable, fun, and safe whale watch, snorkel, or private charter experience along the Kohala Coast. We depart right in the middle of the humpback sanctuary, in full view of PuuKohola (a Hawaiian temple called “Whale Hill”).
Learn about the rich and beautiful Hawaiian History, the gorgeous mountain views, before heading out beyond the bay to be inspired by the gentle giants known as the humpback whales. When the whales are not around, guess what? We offer fantastic snorkel trips and custom private charter options that include fishing, spearfishing, dolphin viewing and more!
- Bathroom on board (under the center console)
- Padded seating
- Dry storage, and dry bags are available to store items in
- Stereo system for music
- Ladder to get in and out of the boat
- Hydrophone to listen to the whales sing LIVE!
- Private Charters are available for $375/hr plus taxes and fees. Upon request we can snorkel, dolphin view, beach hop, sight see, and more! Call 808-809-9283 to discuss options.
- We encourage guests to bring their own snorkel gear (recommend renting from Snorkel Bobs at Mauna Lani) however, upon request we do provide. Flotation noodles are available upon request too. Life jackets are the standard coast guard life jacket which are not comfortable for snorkeling. If you require more than a noodle, please contact Snorkel Bobs to reserve gear.
- Max 6 pax (have more people? call, we have options)
- Drinks include Coconut Water, Sparkling Water, Juice and/or water.
- Local snacks are also included. Don’t miss out on the delicious fresh cut pineapple.
- **Additional food can be added to private charter options upon request for additional charge
Booking more than 6 people?
Here are other boat options that we use to take out larger parties as “tandem” trips. We can work with groups of 7-16.
The 275 LXF
This boat features plush upgraded cushioned seating under the custom forward deck shade canvas. Additional comfort upgrades include an incredibly spacious private porcelain marine head with overboard discharge pump, bow forward seating hydraulic back rests, console cooler, stylish interior appointments, built-in fish boxes, and deluxe folding helm chairs
42 ft Sailing Vessel
42 ft Sailing Vessel that often helps us with our For Children to Flourish Program. They have a huge heart to educate and give back to our community.